I have high experience with standardized test
preparation, both through the creation of ACT tests used to tutor students and through helping
students on Ivy Bound’s helpline service. I have also been involved in tutoring young children in Hartford schools to master skills necessary for CMT testing. Having studied extensively for the SAT myself, I am aware of the stress standardized testing can bring and believe I can help students improve their scores and gain more confidence in their SAT skills.
- Farmington High School, Farmington, Connecticut Class of 2013
- Awards: Honor Roll, member of Math, National and Spanish Honors Societies, COLT Award for Spanish, Brown Book Award, National Merit Semifinalist, AP Scholar with Distinction
- GPA: 4.0
- SAT I: Math 790, Reading 800, Writing 780, Composite 2370
- SAT II : Math Level 2: 800, Chemistry: 790
- AP Exams: AP Calculus BC, Chemistry, Biology, Statistics, US History, English Language, and Computer Science (All 5s on exams)
Activities / Hobbies
In my high school, I am a member of the cross country and swim teams, the Model UN club, the investment club, and various other student organizations. Outside of school, I have diverse interests which range from skiing to filmmaking.